Are you responsible for the operation of the electricity grid? Then you probably know how important it is to digitalize the distribution grid and merge the data in an intelligent grid model (digital twin).
But on the way to digitalization, there are many questions that need to be answered to begin with:
- Do we meet the requirements for digitizing our distribution grid?
- Do we have the resources to introduce a digital twin?
- Do we even need a digital twin – and for what exactly?
Kontron Technologies and GridData therefore invite you to talk to practitioners, so you can find out
- What steps are necessary to exploit the full potential of digitization,
- How you can make the most of the opportunities offered by digitization in the MV and LV grid,
- How to successfully implement a digitization project.
Guest presentations and demonstrations will provide you with insights into strategies for the introduction and application of digitization in distribution grids. And you are cordially invited to interact with the speakers during the webinar.
This way, you can ensure that you are on the right track and make the most of the opportunities offered by digitalization in the power grid. The use cases are diverse: load analysis, voltage band management, grid planning, flexibility management and earth fault localization are just a few examples.
When: March 5, 2024, 9-11 a.m. (technical check from 8:50 a.m.)
How: Webinar using Microsoft Teams – a link will be sent in good time before the start
Registration: Email to email@example.com
Full Programm (DE): Download here
Please register now free of charge to participate in the webinar and exchange information with practitioners and experts. Kontron Technologies and GridaData are looking forward to welcoming you!